11.28.2006

David in NC:
i need prayer about getting my work out, about finding opportunities and places to share my drama and music especially on retreats like the night flight retreat. i struggle so much with marketing my stuff, despite the numerous accolades and high praise my work has recieved for me. for years my artistic abilities, especailly growing up we're just buried amidst indifference and harsh criticism in famly circles. a part of me is just so broken when it comes to sharing my creative talents and expereinces such anxiety in doing so. i am able to share, but it seems only to a limited degree. the creative process for me is so delicate, yet so explosive. my hope is that my deep devotion to the Holy Eucharist will draw me out and allow me to begin to cut loose more:)so, i certainly need prayer that the arts within me may be released to the fullest degree acording to our Heavenly Father's purpose.

No comments: