12.23.2006


For Hung In Maryland: Hung(who is a classical piano genius ,needs a supernatural move of God in her life to open doors for mony and opportunities. I am in the process of preparing the coming recital, I should start to look for a job. I have a friend who sent out 26 letters and got all rejected. I heard you'll need people connections. In a few months, I'll have to apply for the OPT (Optional Practical Training) in order to be able to stay at this country for a little bit more than a year to look for job legally. Then, after I graduated, I won't be able to get in our practice room to use the piano any more. I'll need a piano, and I really perfer a grand piano (my favorite brand is the Steinway, which is very expensive) to practice and maybe teach some at home. My money can last about another half year, so...Thanks. So far when I prayed, I didn't feel the Lord wanted me to move back to Taiwan. If God wants me to stay, I believe He will open a way for me, even all the musician friends around me, basically the one who stay are because of marriage reason. It's almost impossible to find a full time University teaching job now. I am a foreigner, I can't apply to teach at the community college, and not only for the income, I really have to belong either a school, or an orginization of any kind. So I got plenty of oppertunities to let my faith grow, shaba!

No comments: