1.21.2007


Evie in DC- Please pray that the framing gets done easily and nicely and not too expensive.........it is a lot of work and money......... pray that some of the journalists (or other ones) i met last night at the National Press Club come to my show and report on it. Pray that a lot of the PR work gets done by the gallery owners.... I have to do a lot of preparatory stuff which interferes with painting I want an assistant.
i need a supernatural anointing and ability for talking about my work in a way that is interesting and accurate. Please pray that I represent myself as the Lord would have me to and not just pretend I am like the cool hip hard-edged -farthest thing from christian-artists around. Let me find a way to tell about the sweetness of our God without alienating myself tooo much.

No comments: