1.09.2007




Dawn in Los Angeles


I was down with a cold over both Christmas and the New Year (bother!) , but it ended up being a huge musical creative gift. I finally finished the lyrics to 3 songs that have had the music done for about a year. One of them is very magical and romantic. AND God led me to a website for a movie that it would be perfect in!

I am very nervous to submit my song for consideration because I am not an award winning, published songwriter. But I feel really pushed by the Spirit to go ahead and submit it anyway.

I would appreciate (enormously!) if the Arts Release group could pray for this project/song.
That everything would align perfectly--the recording, the performance, the mixing, the submitting, the answer :)


I also ask for prayers for whatever needs to FINALLY get done on the practical side. Things like starting my website, getting music business cards, getting the head shots done, etc.
And that God would bless me with His connections in the music world with His most perfect timing.

Needless to say, I am finally ready to go for it!
Once I get past the technical challenge of figuring out how to send you a music file...I will send you a couple songs for your blogsite/website

No comments: