10.02.2007


Lydia in Rotterdam,

This oktober christian artists will meet and paint, sculpt and pray,walk in the woods,sing and dance for the Lord in the east of our country. In Bloemendaal.

Pray
for fruitfull meetings, encouraging contacts and that we can do more really painting what our country needs to come more in contact with the Lord and surrender really. And that the enemy does not keep us away from what the Lord want us to do.

I am too busy with people or things that has nothing to do with painting with the Lord.

I also had shoulder pain so I could not paint much.
BUT NOW: It is better with my shoulders, praise the Lord.
First,my eyes were ill and than my shoulders, what was up?
I also was too tired to pray for people .
I need money and a computer!
I need the FIRE again!!!
ANSWER: Thanks for praying because the weekend with the other Christian artists was great: We almost all painted from the holy spirit inspired. I sold a painting now for 500 euros

No comments: