9.21.2006


Dear Friends,Hailing you from New York City! I still have some time left here and tonight I am joining a local arts ministry, called "Giving Hands". Dustee, the lady who leads it, has a beautiful vision to touch the down and out and her group has miraculously, as a Christian ministry, been allowed into a secular aids and drug recovery center, in the middle of Time's Square. Tonight I have been invited to teach art to her class composed of aids victims, drug addicts and the mentally ill, or, all of the above at once! I covet your prayers for wisdom and guidance, and the flow of the Holy Spirit to bring the freedom and joy of Christ into the session, as well as an ability on participants to focus well. It is certainly going to be different for me to teach a group like this in the U.S. - I've done this some overseas, but never here! Next Thursday, I will teach an art session with a new student group, started by a lovely young Japanese man, who is a new Christian (studying photography). He wants to reach international students at his university campus with the love of Christ. The art session is to help with creatively bonding the group. Please pray the Holy Spirit brings the right ones that day and that He can minister His joy and delight in them. Thank you for standing with me.Bless you, Paula - (She is an Art & mercy Missionary in Hawaii, before that South Africa)

No comments: