8.04.2006


Marianne L. Prayer I want to be the Grandma Moses of Rock and Roll. (I don’t want to have to wait until I’m 80 however!) I want it to be said of me, “She’s an extreme worshipper!” I want the sounds that open the heavens and move the very heart of God. When I’m / we’re worshipping I want His presence to be so tangible in the room that His will is accomplished in the people who are there… deliverance, salvation, healing, miracles, and even the raising of the dead. I want to be able to record that kind of powerful music. I want to be able to work only in music, no longer having to toil in another workplace away from my family. I need the open provision of heaven: time and money and creativity. I want to spread extreme worship across the globe. I want to raise up a tribe of extreme worshippers.

No comments: